Taz Pro 3D Printer
The TAZ Pro is an industrial desktop 3D printer that provides large, multi-material and soluble support printing with LulzBot's award-winning reliability. Create high quality large functional prototypes and parts with easy, professional results.
With a taller print area than the TAZ 6 and two extruder heads, the TAZ Pro is a major upgrade. The two extruder heads allow you to use two different colors or materials with similar melting points to create multicolor or multi-material objects. This configuration allows for clean and solid transitions between the two materials or colors. The upgraded electronics allow for more professional prints that run quieter. A 5in touchscreen, that replaces the previous monochrome LCD with wheel-selector, makes moving through the menus and adjusting settings incredibly simple.
The new hardened steel components allow for high heat composites that are too abrasive for most desktop printers. The Taz Pro even has a sensor that notifies you when a new filament reel is needed! Plus, all the automated features such as X/Y/Z offset calibration, nozzle wiping, and self leveling that set the TAZ line apart from other desktop printers.
For those looking for an industrial level print quality with repeatable results for the desktop, this is the printer for you!
- Fused Filament Fabrication Print Technology
- 280 mm x 280 mm x 285 mm Print Area (11.02 in x 11.02 in x 11.02 in)
- 22,344 cm3 Print Volume (1,362.56 in3)
- 5oC - 45oC Operating Temperature (41-113 oF)
- 83.2 cm x 71 cm Footprint (32.76 in x 28 in)
- 37-50 dB sound level during normal operation
- Automatic compensation print surface leveling
- USB Cable and USB Flash Drive interfaces
- Dual Vertically Actuated E3D Titan Aero Extruders
- 0.50 mm Nozzle diameter
- 2.85 mm Filament diameter
- 13.82 mm3/s
- Hardened Steel Nozzle
- 290 oC Nozzle temperature (554 oF)
- 1 Minute 36 Second Nozzle heat-up time (from 18 oC to 230 oC)
- Heated Borosilicate Glass with PEI print surface
- 120 oC maximum print surface temperature
- 10 Minute 45 Second print surface heat-up time (from 18 oC to 230 oC)
- 50 - 400 Micron Layer Resolution
- 0.5 mm minimum positive feature size
- 10,10 <1 Micron calculated XYZ positional resolution
- 83 cm x 71 cm x 52 cm with Filament reel (32.67 in x 28 in x 20.47 in)
- 16.78Kg without Filament reel (37lbs)
- FCC, CE, WEEE, OSHWA, FSF-RYF Certifications